The Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) program provides teacher trainers the opportunity to deepen and expand their skills on integrating technology in their training to positively impact teaching and learning. MIE participants will leave the two-day event with tools and training materials that support engaging, hands-on professional development. These seminars are designed for trainers who have responsibilities for training educators on the integration of technology in the classroom.
What you will learn
- How to maximize the benefits of Microsoft Office in the classroom with special emphasis on Microsoft OneNote and the new cloud-based Office Web Apps.
- How to take advantage of the numerous free tools including AutoCollage, Mathematics 4.0, Partners in Learning School Research that Microsoft makes available for educators and students to inspire creativity
- How to take each component of the training and make it relevant and useful for your training needs.
In the words of recent attendees:
- “Fantastic training. The time to connect with peers and work around the shared vision of incorporating these tools into the educational frameworks of our districts was valuable.”
- “Excellent, well put together, enjoyed all trainers and all aspects, wasn’t bored like most seminars.”
- “This was one of the most informative and productive workshops that I have ever attended. I can’t wait to begin training our staff!”
In addition to learning new project-based, student-centered activities for K-12 classrooms, attendees will receive:
- Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) certificate
- Free access to MIE professional development curriculum for your use in your district
- Eligibility for clock or credits hours (will vary by state)
To see the agenda and register go to: www.microsoft.com/innovativeeducator