Wednesday, February 29, 2012

iEAR.org - "A Community Effort to Grade Education Apps"

If you have an i-device or a smart phone, you're probably not a stranger to the App Store. You download books, games, and in your downloading, it's crossed your mind that it would be great to also use your device for educational purposes. Well, now you can! I Education Apps Review is a website dedicated to finding and reviewing educational applications.

Want to create voice-recorded flash cards? iVoc Audio has you covered.
What about streamlining your note-taking? Sling Note and Note Shelf have your back.
Have trouble tracking your references and citations? Try Easybib
Need student response systems? There's an app for that too!

For the above apps + many more, check out I Education Apps Review.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this information. I'm excited about checking it out. It will help me out loads for my job.

    ReplyDelete