- High-quality content is media-rich, adaptable and affordable.
- Mapped to state and federal standards.
- Content can be used with or without a textbook to enhance online, blended and face-to-face learning environments.
- Content can be used for co-requisite, remedial and/or modularized learning per Senate Bill 1720.
- Available content in:
- - Math (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Statistics, and Probability)
- - Natural Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Earth and Environmental Science),
- - Social Science (History, Government, Economics and Religion)
- Instructors can modify their own HippoCampus site with custom Subject Displays, and Textbook Correlations, topic-level Annotations and Playlists.
For more about NROC, including information on how to login to HCC's portal page, click here.